Tuesday, February 8, 2011

what to do when you can't eat (m)

Take Harrison to school.  Come home, make beds, clean kitchen.  Iron 10 shirts.  Vacuum kitchen/back hall.   Call roofer to inspect ice dam.  Wait for roofer to show up.  Meet friend, Mary, who is coming to install Quicken so I can pay my bills online.  Input names of all vendors to whom I write checks on regular basis.  Realize I don't have checks so I can't do them online this month.  Write out 15 checks.  Open refrigerator "just to see;" close refrigerator door with a sigh.  Call Department of Public Works in my town to complain about snow bank blocking visibility from end of street onto main road.  Watch Ellen.  Watch cable tv local news.  Check out weather.com for Italy.  Open container of chocolate chip cookies "just to sniff."  Close same package with a sigh.

Look at clock.  11 a.m.  Only 29 more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment