Monday, January 3, 2011

please help my talented nephew (lyn)

My nephew Michael wrote, produced, directed and starred in a commercial for Pepsi Max.  He then submitted his ad, along with 6,000 other hopefuls, to Pepsi.  Pepsi chose Michael's ad and four others as finalists.   He won $25M, two tickets to the Super Bowl, and a chance to have his commercial air on the Super Bowl.  And, you can help make his dream come true.


I know I'm exploiting this blog by asking for your help, but he's an amazingly wonderful and talented young man, and his ad is truly the best of all those competing.


Take a look;  I know it'll make you smile.  And if you are so inclined, please vote (once a day) for ELEVATOR GIRL and pass this on to others. Many thanks.


http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/?finalist=6177



No comments:

Post a Comment