Sunday, June 12, 2011

need to start paying attention again (lyn)

Last night Zelia and I have dinner and see a play in the West Village.  We go to my favorite, casual little restaurant, Westville.  The food is fresh, plentiful, very good, and reasonably priced.  It’s also a block from the theater. 

For only $38, we eat well.  I have teriyaki salmon, some greens, asparagus with parmesan and an outstanding rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream.  We leave the restaurant feeling disgusted with ourselves.

The play, Side Effects, is a two-person play about a feuding couple ala Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf.  It is well-acted but exhausting.

I get on the scale this morning, 122.4.  Time to start paying attention again.  I cancelled my Weight Watchers etools this week, as I haven’t used them in months.  I’m going to see if it’s possible to maintain a weight of 122 or lower without paying for etools.

We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment