Wednesday, March 7, 2012

back in new york (lyn)

It’s Wednesday.  I don’t dare go to weight watchers.  In fact, I still haven’t gotten on the scale. 

I spend the day writing copy for a website, and then filling out long, involved forms for financial aid.  Given my lack of income last year, the forms are not as complicated as they’d otherwise be.  Most of my responses are zero, or a number close to zero.

I have a container of Fage yogurt with fruit for lunch, along with a handful of cashews.  That, and coffee, get me through the day.  Dinner is the same as last night:  lobster salad on a 100-calorie piece of pita bread, 15-fat-free Pringles, and two black and white cookies.

I meet Robyn to see a new off-Broadway play with Janeane Garofalo called Russian Transport, a dark but satisfying off-Broadway play.

It’s good to be home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment