Saturday, March 3, 2012

eating out (m)

Wake up on this morning and my hands are swollen.  Can't even get my rings on.  WT-?

I review the week.  Board meeting at the Bank on Tuesday night--a gin and tonic and a buffet of salad, beef and rice.  Skipped the roll and dessert. The beef was in a bourgignon sauce.  Still, not ideal.

Wednesday.  Gave a presentation to a women's group about leadership in business.  Three hours of Diet Pepsi, three cheese cubes and crackers, followed by grilled chicken, salad, and couscous.  Had a chocolate chip cookie.

Thursday.  Met my Punjabi Indian student whom I agreed to sponsor his first year at college.  He treated me to "authentic Punjabi food."  Went to this dive in Cambridge where I had to eat with my gloves on it was so cold in the restaurant.  "T", my student, ordered the food. A tin tray with compartments--buttered chicken with some sauce, hot peppers, basmati rice, Nan bread, onions, chutney.  It was divine.  $8.95.

Friday--Whole Foods salad bar--spinach leaves, carrots, onions, cucumbers, celery, red beets and a little goat cheese with low fat olive oil and red wine vinegar dressing.  Fell asleep watching Rear Window.

As for my swollen hands this morning....

Sodium?

No comments:

Post a Comment