Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a new bra (lyn)

The last time I went to see Linda, The Bra Lady (as she calls herself) was this past March.   More specifically, I saw her exactly 10 pounds pounds ago.
Today I walk in and ask her what she has in light pink.  She looks at me and says, “You’ve lost a lot of weight, haven’t you?”  “No, not that much since you saw me last,” I reply.
She measures me and announces I am now a 32 double D.  I didn’t even know that such a size existed.  The bra I want (in yes, the 32 DD) has to be ordered.  Without seeing me, you’d think I had the most fabulous chest.
Every time I see Linda my bra size changes.  This must be a marketing ploy to get me to buy new bras.  I probably leave the store and she turns to her sales assistant and says, “I can’t believe it worked again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment