Saturday, August 21, 2010

another up week (lyn)

Since I weighed- in last Saturday, my dinners for the week have included:

  • two slices of birthday cake on Saturday
  • an order of fried clams and french fries on Sunday
  • baked stuff shrimp and two chocolate covered ice-cream bon-bons on Tuesday
  • pizza (too many slices to count) on Wednesday
  • Chinese noodles in duck sauce and a large spring roll on Thursday
  • and a 10-ounce (I’m guessing at size but it looked big) rib eye steak with potatoes and a wild berry pie for dessert on Friday
I decide to go to a WW meeting this morning just to weigh-in.  I'm not surprised that I've gained two pounds in a week (and now weigh 120.8).  Just a few more days and I’ll be back on track.  But in the meantime, I've enjoyed this food vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment