Sunday, April 15, 2012

apple (lyn)

M needs a new computer.  She is debating between a Dell and an Apple.  Money aside, it’s like debating between a Ford and a Lexus.  I just don’t get it.

For the past few days, I have been having a problem with my Address Book.  It won’t open.  I’ve had my computer for almost three years, so I am under Apple Care for a little longer.  I call Apple.  Get a nice and helpful guy to help me, but he can’t solve the problem.  So I go online and make an appointment at the Genius Bar (yes, I agree, this is pretentious-sounding) for today. 

I get to the store a few minutes before my scheduled appointment and there is no wait.  Another helpful guy takes over.  Within fifteen minutes, my problem is completely solved.  It costs me nothing.

How can anyone not love Apple?  Plus, everyone knows that apples are good for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment