Tuesday, April 17, 2012

here's my email address (lyn)

I've heard from two readers and was deeply touched by what they wrote.  Thank you both so much for taking the time.  When you write a blog and you don't get comments, it's hard to know if what you're writing is something people want to read.  So when we do get comments, it means a lot.  The two I got were incredibly kind, but all comments are welcome.  


I've been told by some friends that it's difficult to write in the Comments section of this blog, so please feel free to write to me directly and I will try to post the comments myself.  Both M and I love hearing from you.  We truly take your words to heart.  Here is my email address, derived from an old boyfriend who used to tease me and call me lynstrom:


lynstrom@gmail.com


I hope to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment