Sunday, March 27, 2011

round two: I win (m)

After a spectacular start with Weight Watchers--8 pounds the first week--my husband went to Florida with me.

While there, we were good.  I went to a grocery store and bought clementines, bottled water, zero calorie iced tea and part skim cheese sticks to put in the refrigerator in our room.  We counted points at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The only tough night was the night we hosted the team dinner.  40 people at Outback Steakhouse.  By the time we all got seated ( a total crock given our 8 p.m. call ahead reservation), I was famished and cranky.  I ordered the strongest drink they had and ate 1/3rd of a flippin' Bloomin' Onion. 

We get back home and weigh in Saturday morning. 

T is down 0.2 pounds.  I'm down 2.4 pounds.

He's astonished.

I remind him that this is a marathon, not a quick race.  

Losing weight is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment