Thursday, March 31, 2011

limoncellos all around! (m)

Limoncello could be one of the strongest liquors I've ever had.  The alcohol content is quite high.

Harrison's coach celebrates his birthday while we are in Italy.  I buy him a cake and everyone sings Happy Birthday.

After dinner, he asks me to join him in the bar.  You know I don't drink but it's the guy's birthday, so I say all right.

We arrive in the bar and who do we find there but the Italian coaches and the President of the Italian Skating Federation?

Needless to say, that is an instant "party starter."

Four rounds of limoncello later, I head to my room.  My head is spinning.  I must have consumed 10 points of alcohol.

I wake up in the middle of the night and remember something about promising to host some skaters at my home this summer.

This is why I don't drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment