Wednesday, March 9, 2011

should I stay or should I go? (lyn)

Get up this morning and debate whether or not to go to weight watchers.  My rationale goes something like this:
  •   I really don’t need to.
  •  It will take a couple of hours out of the day.
  •  I don’t feel like trekking 15 blocks north.
  •  But then, what else do I have to do today that is taking up so much time?  Nothing.
  •  I probably won’t want to go next week, since (a) that’s my birthday and (b) I’m going out for a big dinner celebration the night before.
  • Although I didn’t track this week, I think I may be down a bit.
So I go.  I weigh in and find I am right.  I’m down point 6 pounds to 120.6.  It feels good.  The class has ballooned to about 50 people.  Spring is coming so maybe that’s why the overcrowding.  Either that, or word has gotten out that Steve is an incredible leader and the women who regularly attend are insightful, smart and supportive.

Today is a great class (most of them are); I made the right decision.  If only all decisions were this easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment