Tuesday, July 6, 2010

103 degrees (lyn)

That’s what the temperature reaches in Central Park today.  It’s been in the 90’s since Saturday, and is expected to continue this way until at least Friday.

I leave the house just for half an hour or so to go to the grocery store to get some lo-cal bagels, WW string cheese, and a watermelon.  I need to recover from my major-eating binge this weekend.  Except that really doesn't happen.

I spend the day catching up with mail, reading, video editing, emails, and phone calls.  My new Lasko tower fan is a lifesaver; it keeps me cool in place of an air conditioner. I'm assuming it uses less electricity.

I eat little during the day, but have a 15 point dinner: a Costco Pacific frozen salmon burger (“from whole fillets”) on a hamburger roll, 15 Pringle Lites, a pickle, and then watermelon and two slices of jelly roll for dessert.  I totally blow it.

I think I need to track again.  And it felt so freeing not to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment