Friday, July 9, 2010

just when i was feeling good about myself....(m)

....I get an email confirming shipment for a bra I ordered a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't remember the name of the company from which I ordered the bra.  I remembering Googling the brand and size.  When I got to that, I chose a color, checked the price and placed the order.  Then, I forgot about it.  Until I got the email from them yesterday.

Here's what the email said:

Shipment Confirmation from BiggerBras. com

Your order for the Nude Goddess bra in size xxy(they gave the size and cup size)  has been shipped!

We hope you enjoy your purchase!

Here's what it felt like they said:

Hey, fat ass.  Your over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder has been shipped.  It took two men to crate the damned thing.  Enjoy.

I know I'm being a little sensitive, but when I saw the size and the name of the company, it was like sticking a pin in my little bubble of self satisfaction, which is where I have been living the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment