Wednesday, July 28, 2010

another new low (lyn)

So I get to WeightWatchers this morning and get on the scale.  I’m shocked to learn that I’m down another 2.6 pounds from last week.  That means I’ve lost 5.6 pounds in 3 weeks, and I’m not really trying.  But again, I’ll be out of town for a while and I won’t be tracking so I’m happy to be below my goal weight, which frankly, I’m not even sure what it is anymore.   Maybe 122?

Anyway, I now weigh 116.2 pounds.  I think I haven’t weighed this little since college when I weighed about 115.  I go to enter my weight on my iPhone (the etools on my computer is again not working) and I get this message:

        The weight you’ve entered is below your healthy weight range of 117 to 146 (for my height of 5’4”).

When I started this program on September 16 I was 14 pounds above the healthy range.  And now, hard as it still is for me to believe, I’m  a pound below the low end of the range.  I like being thin.  But no more than I am now.  

Next step?  Toning.  






No comments:

Post a Comment