Tuesday, December 8, 2009

done at 1 (m)

I hate Tuesdays.  I find them depressing....all of them. 


Got up, took H to school, went to the grocery store to buy apples, went to physical therapy.  All the good bikes were taken and I got stuck with the one with the skinny seat.  Felt like I was riding in a thong.  I broke a sweat for an hour and debated whether it should count as an activity point.  I think the 70+ year old man next to me hit on me.  Vomit.


Went to the polls to vote in the special election being held for Ted Kennedy's replacement.  I checked a box but none of the candidates inspires me.


Came home at 10:45 a.m. and realized I hadn't eaten anything.  I was ravenous and had Special K with fruit.  Still hungry, so I moved my lunch up and ate that, too.


Still hungry, so I moved dinner up to 1 p.m.  Counted up the points.


I was done for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment