Wednesday, December 23, 2009

my christmas list (m)

"What can we get you for Christmas?  What would you like?", the kids ask.  "We know you have so much and get whatever you want, so we're stuck.   We need your list."

Want to know my list?  It gets shorter and more difficult every year.  Here is my list for 2009.

1. I want my friend, A, to get dramatically better.  I want her January scan to show signs of significant improvement. 
2. I want to lose 50 more pounds by June 30th, 2010.
3. I want not to gain more than 2 pounds this week.
4. I want help setting up for the big Christmas dinner we are hosting.
5. I want help cleaning up afterwards.
6. I want the tree not to fall down as it does every year.

That's my list this year.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment