Friday, April 23, 2010

destroy the temptation (m)

Some people in my WW class say that if some food is "calling you," destroy it!  How?  Pour water on it! Toss it into the wastebasket!  Pour a ton of salt on it!  Spray Windex on it!  I never saw my WW class get so militant.  Destroy the enemy at all costs!

I don't know...I could never waste food.  My family would say that was "sinful."

Yesterday, after staring at a candy dish for 3 hours and not succumbing, I looked around for healthier options.  The only thing to eat besides the candy was a huge platter of assorted cheeses.  Not great.  I sat there, eyeing the tray wondering which was the lesser of two evils....the salty hard cheeses or the creamy cheeses?  I decided that the creamy cheeses were out. 

I planned to get up at the next break and grab a couple of pieces of cheese.  Just before that, however, a man walked over to the cheese tray, looked at the selection and......SNEEZED!

Needless to say, I had no cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment