Wednesday, April 14, 2010

a tiny bit more gone (lyn)

Walk with Karen at 6:15.  I think it helps lower any gain from last night's dinner, even if all I ate were  a plate full of vegetables, some marinated tomatoes, shrimp cocktail and a skinny cow ice cream for dessert.  


Only have time for weigh-in this morning.  I'm taking my nephew Adam to have elective eye surgery (as my sister has to be out of town).  I adore him so spending time with him is always a treat, even if it's in a doctor's office.


I get to my ww class and actually feel bad that I can't stay.  Step on the scale.  Miriam smiles.  Down .2 points.  I'm happy I lost anything.


With my clothes now being taken in, I can't gain or I'd have no clothes.  That's why I'd like to get to 124 pounds.  It'll give me a little leeway so I can occasionally have that piece of apple pie or side of fries.  It also is a nice-sounding number.  And, it's doable, as I'm now at 125.8.


I also think I may be prolonging the finish line, as the journey is more fun than I've expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment