Sunday, November 15, 2009

wedding highlights (m)

Forgot to mention some highlights from yesterday's wedding:

-my dress was loose.  I may not be able to wear it again if I continue to lose more weight (which I plan to do)
-my Spanx were loose.  This was unsettling.  Like going commando, but not.  On the other hand, this is better than when they used to roll down on me as they did at an aunt's funeral.
-when I changed into my black pants, silver blouse and black jacket for the evening party, some people commented that I looked even thinner
-I had to raise the seat in my car because my butt has deflated and I couldn't see that well above the steering wheel.
-we found Sam's good dress shoes in my husband's closet when he went to get dressed for the wedding.  The shoes have been missing for six months, since his cousin's wedding.  My mother accused us of leaving them at the hotel after the wedding and then she accused my husband of throwing them away at the town dump.  Now that she knows they were in the house after all, she accused all of us of being idiots for misplacing them in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment