Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a good wednesday morning (lyn)

Karen and I walk at 6:30 this morning.  It’s amazing how many more people are in Central Park at this hour, versus our usual 15 minutes later.   It takes us 1:04 hours, which is about an 18-minute mile.  I want to be below 15.  Something new to strive for.

I arrive at Weight Watchers in my Lululemon black pant/white T uniform.  As soon as I take my coat off, I get inspiring comments from three different people along the lines of,  “I can see a difference in your shape.  Your hips are getting smaller.”  I definitely think that walking more is helping.  

I get on the scale and am down two pounds.  I’m thrilled.  That's now 28.2 pounds in 19 weeks.  I just hope this is not a fluke and that next week I am up again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment