Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a little exercise, a little food, and a little anxiety (lyn)

It’s been a while but Karen and I finally walk this morning.  We leave at our usual 6:45 am time, and notice that it’s still dark.  It feels good to be out early and doing something healthy. 

I come home, step on the scale, and see that I am still up from my weight of last Thursday.  I’m beginning to seriously wonder if last Thursday's weigh-in was a fluke, and that something was off with the scale.  It's going to make this week's weigh-in tough.  I'm already trying to mentally prepare myself for tomorrow.  I decide to eat light today.

I skip breakfast, except for a cup of tea, and eat a typical lunch of lox and cream cheese on Arnold’s thin sandwich bread, and a large, green, granny smith apple.

Dinner is a plate of different vegetables (squash, roasted tomatoes, and brussel sprouts), two shrimp, and a half slice of angel food cake with frosting (that I wish now I'd skipped).

I feel too full. I am not looking forward to tomorrow, despite it being a Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment