Wednesday, March 17, 2010

g'day mate (m)

We hosted the baseball team at a dinner at The Outback Steakhouse last night.

I ordered a salad wedge with no bacon, no croutons, no blue cheese.  Just vinegar dressing.

For the main course, I got a steamed lobster tail.  Just one tail.  They usually sell them as two, but I told them I was on Weight Watchers.

I had one small piece of the bread and some tuna sashimi.

That was it for lunch and dinner.

Oh...and one more thing.  I ate some of the famous "Bloomin' Onion."

That was the thing that pushed me over the edge.

We were two miles down the road on the way back to the hotel before the stomach gods caught up with me for having the flippin' Bloomin' Onion.

I just made it to the bathroom at the Olive Garden.

Hey, when you're there....you're family.

No comments:

Post a Comment